ArrayList is one of the collections in .Net which implements the IList interface; it has more advantages than traditional array.
- . ArrayList size is increased dynamically whenever new item is added
- . If required, Array can be resized using TrimToSize method or by changing Capacity property
- . It is capable to store anything as an item
- . Array items can be accessed using an Integer Index
- . It has more properties and methods than normal Array
Let us see how to create an ArrayList instance using DotNetFactory and sort the elements in an ArrayList using the Sort method.
oArrayList.Add "New York"