Selenium Testing Services
Why Test Automation?
If you have Selenium automation testing in place for regression testing, you can run often and it gives feedback quickly. Failing fast means bugs are cheaper to fix. Codoid's Selenium testing services include - robust script development, test automation framework setup for web, mobile, & desktop applications, maintenance, and test automation training.
As your application gets bigger and bigger, the time to test everything grows longer and longer. Testing web applications manually on multi-platform and browsers takes time and your team needs a quick feedback.
- 1.Setup/Choose right test automation framework
- 2.Follow-up best practices to locate web objects
- 3.Skilled Selenium Testers
- 4.Proven Test Automation Process
- 5.Failures should be reported clearly in test results
- 6.Maintain Selenium Tests as same as production code
Tools We Use
- 1.Selenium WebDriver-To run functional tests on web applications
- 2.Selenium Grid/VisGrid-To run tests on different machines against different browsers in parallel
- 3.Jenkins-To schedule Selenium Tests Execution
- 4.Cucumber-Behaviour-Driven Development Tool
- 5.Docker Selenium-Software Containerization Platform
- 6.SauceLabs/BrowserStack-Cloud-based automated testing platform
- 7.Extent – Report API enables interactive automation test report
- 8.Protractor is an end-to-end test framework for AngularJS applications