WHY WE FOCUS MORE ON ACCESSIBILITY TESTING?
With approximately 20% of the population being differently-abled, ensuring digital accessibility has become an integral part of the standard testing lifecycle. It is vital to make sure that our digital properties are inclusive to everyone and align with established accessibility guidelines. While automated accessibility scanners can be helpful, they may not identify all potential issues. This is where our human-driven approach becomes invaluable.
At Codoid Innovations, we take pride in offering a comprehensive suite of accessibility testing services, led by a team of seasoned specialists. Our mission is to empower brands to identify and address weaknesses within their digital experiences swiftly and efficiently. Through our rigorous testing methodologies, we not only identify accessibility gaps but also provide actionable insights and practical solutions.
Our holistic approach goes beyond mere testing – we strive to foster a culture of inclusivity by integrating accessibility best practices into your regular operations. Our team works closely with yours to ensure that accessibility considerations are an integral part of your development and design processes.
Why Is Web Accessibility Testing Necessary?
Accessibility testing is vital and essential for business, people, and society. Digital content has become an inevitable part of education, healthcare, entertainment, banking, insurance, and many more. Therefore, these must be made accessible for ones with diverse abilities.
In short, more than a compliance demand, accessibility of your websites or apps to make certain inclusivity of a differently-abled populace is a societal responsibility. Being a socially responsible firm, you would like your apps and websites to be accessible for everyone including individuals with visual, cognitive, hearing, and motor limitations. It even helps your brand image and drives more and more happy users.
With a vast knowledge of the accessibility regulation like W3C’s WCAG 1.0/WCAG 2.0, BITV 1.0, Section 508 & Stanca Act, and much more, our company guarantees all practices to standardized accessibility are pursued within your site or application.
How Do We Test Accessibility?
Perceivable – Accessibility Testing
“Perceivable” in the context of sites refers to a clean interface with transparent content. Satisfying this criterion implies having alt texts for non-textual content material, including transcripts, captions, and subtitles for multimedia. Our team of experts will ensure contact providing a clear contrast and be magnifiable.
Operable – Accessibility Testing
By being “operable,” WCAG is signifying to the ability of everyone with disabilities to communicate with your website. That implies being able to navigate the interface with a keyboard and no mouse, in addition to this, will make it easier for users to use different inputs to navigate, including a dictation software program. We ensure that it also be appropriate for screen readers, with functional navigation options being very clearly distich from decorative aspects.
Understandable – Accessibility Testing
We through our accessibility testing services to help customers avoid making errors by presenting clear inline prompts and placeholders while filling out online forms. It also implies using error messages to inform the user how they will correct any mistakes they’ve just made, in place of certainly telling them that they’ve made one.
Robust – Accessibility Testing
We ensure that your content is compatible with all sorts of AT. Therefore, we always pursue the latest version of WCAG that outlines the web standards needed by the latest AT.
Tools We Use
Why Choose Our Web Accessibility Testing?
- Avoiding legal complications – Many nations have made it obligatory that sites meet the accessibility necessities before going live. Our web accessibility testing services will help you to stay away from any legal actions.
- Deep Expertise – Our team of experts has sound knowledge of accessibility guidelines and best practices and can test a full range of assistive technology.
- A Potential Grown in the Business – One in five humans, who live with some kind of disability, forms 19% of the UK’s population. Our services will help you construct the application by following accessible guidelines that reach humans with disabilities nicely and result in a potential boom to your company’s revenue.
- Human Approach– Our human-driven approach determines out the issues that automated scanners will not.
- Actionable Insights– You’ll get a list of the areas where you are failing, prioritized by severity level, with the detailed bug reports holding screenshots, videos, and remediation recommendations.
- Better User Experience – If digital content is made accessible, it can be beneficial for any person who uses your application as intended. Our company’s accessibility testing service makes the application’s navigation, text clarity, appearance, and plenty of different features, extra attractive and user friendly.
Talk to our Experts