Exploratory testing is not sitting down at a keyboard and typing away. Unskilled black box testers may not know how to do exploratory testing. Exploratory testing combines test design with test execution and focuses on learning about the application under test.
Our experienced testers who are skilled at exploratory testing and bring enormous value to your team and product.
Our experienced testers who are skilled at exploratory testing and bring enormous value to your team and product. Contact us to learn more about Codoid’s Testing Services.
Exploring Additional Tests
Codoid’s testers are skilled in identifying tests for automation testing, learning the product, and discovering issues or missing features.
Recording test results
We are experienced in recording exploratory test results (issues, unexpected behavior and missing features) & coverage and sharing it to the stakeholders.
Exploring at all levels
We perform exploratory testing at Product release, Features, Stories and Tasks levels. Our agile testers add value to your product by conducting Exploratory testing at levels.
- Test Design – An exploratory tester as a good test designer understands the many test methods.
- Careful Observation – Exploratory testers are good observers. They watch for the unusual and unexpected and are careful about assumptions of correctness.
- Critical Thinking – The ability to think openly and with agility is a key reason to have thinking humans doing nonautomated exploratory testing.
- Diverse Ideas – Experienced testers and SMEs can produce more and better ideas.
- Rich Resources – Exploratory testers should develop a large set of tools, techniques, test data and friends.
Get In Touch