The market today is brimming with technologies and solutions, and providers in the realm of Mobile Test Automation Services, organizations face the challenge of plenty without really knowing which solution and provider would be able to fulfil their specific testing requirements. Codoid is a Mobile Test Automation Services expert backed by years of experience, industry expertise, and thought leadership – we possess the ability to customize solutions for your specific needs. Speak with our experts to find out.
With our experience, diverse set of skills and solutions, and expertise in implementing solutions, we understand the nuances and every element of Mobile Test Automation, enabling us to think innovatively to provide unique and befitting solutions for every individual client need.
- We use real devices to test to better determine the integration of the app with any device and operating system.
- We integrate with both open source and commercial test automation tools
- The multi-platform integration enables automation for web and mobile based service using a single script
- We measure apps being tested using common metrics, enabling our clients to easily understand the quality of the app and its progression
- We offer a combination of mobile technology and subject matter expertise in this realm, ensuring that our mobile app testing solutions are unique and fine tuned
- Work with some of the best testing professionals – a track record of contributing to open source projects such as Selenium
- We partner with leading and renowned automation tool providers which allows us to offer nonpareil mobile test automation solutions cost effectively and in a timely manner
- A team that works round the clock, serving customers across the globe
Test Automation Objectives
Automating regression tests with more appropriate coverage would require a big investment of time, money, and brainpower.
Increase confidence in software quality
Earlier time to market
Reduce cost of testing
Consistent repeatable testing
Run tests unattended
Find regression bugs
Run tests more often
Improve Test Coverage
Get In Touch