Agile Testing Services
About Our Testers
Our agile testers collaborate well with both developers and business people, and understand the concept of using tests to document requirements and identify test cases beyond the "happy path". We are passionate about delivering business value in a timely manner and eager to learn.
Agile Testing Services
Feature & Story Level Testing
Our agile testing team is expertise in deriving Feature or Story level tests from effective collaboration and conversations. Story level testing helps the team deliver the business value requested by the customers.
Exploratory testing is not sitting down at a keyboard and typing away. Unskilled black box testers may not know how to do exploratory testing. Exploratory testing combines test design with test execution and focuses on learning about the application under test.
Test Automation makes time for Exploratory testing, Feature or Story testing and other critical testing activities. Codoid is a well-known company for automation testing services. Following-up code design principles and patterns for automated test code is important for successful test automation.
If an end user perceives bad performance from your web application, her next click will likely be on your competitor web application. Codoid's performance testing services include supporting while setting up performance test environment, scripting & executing performance test cases and analyzing the execution report.
Agile Testing Principles
- 1. Provide continuous feedback - Agile Team is continually guided by meaningful feedback.
- 2. Deliver value to the customer - Agile testers should work to ensure that their team delivers the quality their customers need.
- 3. Enable face-to-face communication - Agile development depends on constant collaboration. No team works well without good communication.
- 4. Have courage Agile testers need courage to ask questions & help.
- 5. Keep it simple Agile testers should take a simple approach to ensuring that software meets the customer requirements
- 6. Practice continuous improvement Retrospectives are a key agile practice to provide feedback.
- 7. Respond to change Responding to change is a key value for agile practitioners. Agile testers should also welcome change.
- 8. Self-organize Agile testers are part of a self-organizing agile team.
- 9. Focus on people Agile team adheres to the true agile philosophy give all team members equal weight.
- 10. Enjoy Everyone should find joy in their work.